Extension Master Gardeners conduct information sessions and give presentations to the public on a range of gardening topics. Our Speakers’ Bureau can discuss topics in formats suitable for large or small groups, and for adult audiences or children. Many presentations and seminars have hands-on components.
If you would like a Master Gardener Volunteer to present to your group, please email or call the Master Gardener Office – contact information is located in the sidebar of this blog.
Are you interested in becoming a Extension Master Gardener Volunteer in 2015? Please plan to attend one of our information sessions to be held at 721 Foster St.
• September 9th, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
• September 18th, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
• September 23rd, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
• October 2nd, 1:00 – 3:00 pm
• October 7th, 10:00 am – 12:00 noon
Photos: Lise Jenkins, Leanna Murphy Dono